Jump to content
Kanade

Banner Making Contest

Recommended Posts

Hullo~!

 

For this event I will need you guys to make a banner (just like a cover photo on facebook)

The dimensions should be 851 pixels by 315 pixels for desktop and 640 pixels by 360 pixels on mobile

 

The theme is "Ragnarok Halloween" since we are nearing the month of november.

Deadline of submission is on October 15, 2018.

 

5 lucky winners will receive 1 "Silver Dragon Helm" each!
(Silver Dragon Helm Stats http://ratemyserver.net/index.php?iname=Silver+Dragonhelm&page=re_item_db&quick=1&isearch=Search)

 

To join follow the format.
 

  • Full Name:
  • Facebook Link:
  • In-game name:
  • Title of your work:
  • Desktop or Mobile sized?:


Then upload or post your works here!!
Good luck and have fun!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

GM... just some clarifications on this event.


Do we really have to put in our full names and facebook links?
would that be revealing much of our personal data??

---------------------------------------------------
and regards the silver dragon helm.
I wanted to clarify if this is really from the renewal class.

Because based on link its the renewal type of silver dragon. This:
renewal.JPG.9ec7dd91ad9071951c135a112e18ef8e.JPG


I was hoping that the stats would be of that of the pre-renewal:
pre-renewal.JPG.3af704a8cd6356862f4ca6cd0cb43ba0.JPG

Hope someone from the like and share event clarify the stats of the Gold Dragon Helm here. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, skeeth said:

GM... just some clarifications on this event.


Do we really have to put in our full names and facebook links?
would that be revealing much of our personal data??

 

 

Yeah I wouldn't want to share my personal/private profile to everyone either. I really don't think this is necessary unless they don't care about our privacy (which I hope they do). 

 

1 hour ago, skeeth said:


and regards the silver dragon helm.
I wanted to clarify if this is really from the renewal class.

Because based on link its the renewal type of silver dragon. This:
renewal.JPG.9ec7dd91ad9071951c135a112e18ef8e.JPG


I was hoping that the stats would be of that of the pre-renewal:
pre-renewal.JPG.3af704a8cd6356862f4ca6cd0cb43ba0.JPG

Hope someone from the like and share event clarify the stats of the Gold Dragon Helm here. 

 

A lot of private servers have been using this renewal headgear and some use the pre-ren version. Most of us have already adapted to this renewal headgear being available in a pre-renewal server. I guess it's up to the rest of the community if they'll accept it or not.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You'll be getting pre-renewal headgear the one with aspd +7% All stats +2 Increase damage to demi by 3%

As for the names you can leave it blank. Just the IGN will do.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Kanade said:

You'll be getting pre-renewal headgear the one with aspd +7% All stats +2 Increase damage to demi by 3%

As for the names you can leave it blank. Just the IGN will do.


Aye! well that's good to hear. Thanks for the response.
Good Luck to everyone!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • In-game name: Elesh Norn
  • Title of your work: Don't Judge the Boobs, when its Covered!
  • Desktop or Mobile sized?: 851 x 315 pixel for desktop!

    Banner Entry:


    ENTRY.png.4d0cedd9be9ab7b8fdb12310510192fc.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • In-game name: KukuDoYouLoveMe
  • Title of your work: Let's be Together!
  • Desktop or Mobile sized: 

 

  • "Original size"

original.thumb.png.6d5fcaf2726fbafac07fe206db94b529.png

 

  • "851x315"

115367277_brightbanner851315.png.8010dc00ff26a22405758229b3cedd22.png

  • 640x360

mobile.png.cc266af1915adc196efdffbe1ff2d97c.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, arcpogi37 said:
  • In-game name: KukuDoYouLoveMe
  • Title of your work: Let's be Together!
  • Desktop or Mobile sized: 

 

  • "Original size"

original.thumb.png.6d5fcaf2726fbafac07fe206db94b529.png

 

  • "851x315"

115367277_brightbanner851315.png.8010dc00ff26a22405758229b3cedd22.png

  • 640x360

mobile.png.cc266af1915adc196efdffbe1ff2d97c.png

i have the psd of this file if you want.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Full Name: Zehad Nabya
  • In-game name: Lord Ced
  • Title of your work: "A Pumpkin Reminder"
  • Desktop or Mobile sized: Desktop (851 x 315 px) i can provide Mobile sized for future use.2004353090_BRIGHTROENTRYbyLORDCED.JPG.16c01d2869cc79d4529b4c1b15924d17.JPG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/26/2018 at 1:52 PM, crowbox said:
  • In-game name: Elesh Norn
  • Title of your work: Don't Judge the Boobs, when its Covered!


Didn't realize entry should be both for mobile and desktop. thanks to arcpogi37 for making me realize about it.
GM making a new entry for 2 images. please disregard my previous entry.


For Desktop
421284030_FirstEntrydesktop.png.0bd5bbf9b048c3858193b2b673454dbb.png



For Android
2146334591_FirstEntryAndroid.png.4f628a39a7cf345afcb0a3250ebc5411.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

  • In-game name: BlackMerchant
  • Title of your work: "Trick Or Treat"
  • Desktop or Mobile sized: 851x315(will provide mobile sized in future)

br halloween 1.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In-game name: B A P H O M E T
Title of your work: peekaBOO!
Desktop or Mobile sized: 851 pixels by 315 pixels for desktop and 640 pixels by 360 

For Desktop: 851 x 315 pixel
SKEETH1.png.26c8f1768e63fb5365df16908fa82a47.png

 

For Mobile: 640 x 360 pixel
SKEETH2.png.1c502ba25a13290adae73db1ed3c9995.png


 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Full Name: Benedict Velarde
  • Facebook Link: https://www.facebook.com/hspecz
  • In-game name: Umbra
  • Title of your work: Merry Halloween !

    Desktop: 851x315

    Clean Version: 
    Jitter Version:



    Mobile: 640x360

    Clean Version: 
    Jitter Version:

edit: wrong posting. kindly delete this.

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Desktop: 851x315

Clean Version: 

BrightRO_Banner_851x315Clean.jpg

 

Jitter Version:

 

BrightRO-Banner851x315Jitter.jpg

 

Mobile: 640x360

Clean Version: 

 

BrightRO_Banner_640x360Clean.jpg

 

Jitter Version:

 

BrightRO_Banner_640x360Jitter.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In-game name: Shalltear Bloodfallen
Title of your work: A Bright Hall♥ween!
Desktop or Mobile sized?: My Entry is for both. 

For Mobile!
SHALLTEAR.png.dbd0cc0423aa257ed599a67b46f94382.png


For Desktop
110431497_SHALLTEARV1.png.b3b52773900caf27ff360537765cdc54.png



HAVE A HAPPY HALLOWEEN TO EACH n EVERYONE!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Congrats to:

 

Shalltear Bloodfallen
B A P H O M E T
Zehad Nabya 
Elesh Norn
Benedict Velarde 

 

to claim your rewards message me via discord: bethchan#3470

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×